Goal and Objectives
RRAFDC's Goal is:
"Contribute on poverty reduction through sustainable environmental management."
RRAFDC's Objectives are:
- To establish as the resource organization for the agriculture, forestry and renewable energy.
- Associate in the Gender sensitization, educational development and make support for the livelihood of the conflict affected women, children and the other deprived communities with the essential efforts for the social identity and employment promotion via income generation and skill development training and the convertible social mobilization.
- To identify and mobilize the local resources and co-operate the communities for the upgradation of the livelihood and environment..
- To develop and expand the networks with the subjective co-ordination ,marketization and advocacy
- To co-operate in the rural physical infrastructure construction, hygiene, health and nutrition.